Chief Community Officer (CCO) – Tamil / Telugu
About fundfolio :
Financial Freedom should be a fundamental right, We exist to make this happen. Fundfolio is a community that focuses on increasing financial literacy among the younger generation. We are a community of 300000 plus members. We are expanding our community in different regions and looking for a chief community officer to join our mission.
Who is fundfolio CCO?
A fundfolio chief community officer is a community leader who dedicates his life to the mission of professing financial literacy among our younger generation. He/she leads the community members towards financial freedom by inspiring, educating, and demonstrating financial independence.
What are the expectations of a fundfolio CCO?
We expect the community officer to be the CEO of his community. He/she should be learning continuously and must achieve financial independence. The community officer is expected to have a calm, pleasant, and open personality. He/she should maintain daily engagement with the community members, motivate and train them towards financial freedom, by professing financial literacy
What are the requirements to become a fundfolio CCO?
Personality & Skills :
– Experienced Public Speaker
– Community manager or managed events where he/she has interacted with a crowd.
– Passionate about finance, financial literacy, or stock markets.
– Passionate about influencing and helping people to bring out a change.
– Active learner and problem solver.
Aged between 24 to 28.
– Fluent in Tamil or Telugu.
– Experience in managing online communities like Youtube, Telegram, Instagram, etc is a plus
– CA – interim or final Or MBA (Finance preferred) from Tier 1 or Tier 2 Institutes. Or B.Tech from Tier 1 Institutes.
– Intermediate knowledge in financial literacy and the stock market.
Why you should become a fundfolio CCO?
Fundfolio gives every community manager a once in a lifetime opportunity to be financially independent and become an expert/speaker/social influencer in the field of personal finance. We train all our community partners to educate themselves and the community on financial literacy. We have an in-house research and content team, video team, branding, and marketing team, all that will be used to aid the community officer in growing his/her community. All the community officer has to do is to become the face and driving force that everyone connects to. Eventually, A community officer develops his/her personal branding and earns enough to achieve financial freedom.
How to apply for this position?
Share a video of yourself explaining in your mother tongue why financial freedom should be considered as a fundamental right.
Visit for more info Fundfolio
Tagged as: UNCATEGORISED