Who you are:
– You are an expert in both front-end and back-end implementation, and will build on a foundation of a growing development stack. You report and work directly with the founder and CTO to bring the vision of the technology to implementation. You will co-define product architecture and review day to day challenges alongside progress.
– You are a generalist wearing many hats. You take ownership and a hands-on role in multiple facets of the technology to work across the stack. Your approach is customer-first attitude understanding that your target market is the under-privileged demographic group.
– You must have humility and work with the company’s pillars in mind. The product, platform, and infrastructure exists primarily to allow access and help customers that otherwise are not able to get access to insurance products.
What you’ll do:
– Work closely with the CTO and product architecture team
– Build products & solutions across the stack, taking the initiative when possible
– Engineer resilient and stable backend systems, databases, and APIs
– Connect with external systems and architect fail-safe, auditable systems
– Own responsibility for the success of projects by envisioning clear objectives and holding yourself & others accountable
– Collaborate with the Operations team to understand stakeholders and needs
– Respond to other job duties as they come up in a changing startup environment
What we’re looking for:
– Successful candidates will have at least 5+ years of software engineering experience and have worked previously in Angular and Bootstrap, Selenium, and PostgreSQL
– You’ll bring to the table effective and empathetic communication skills and the understanding that everything – from the code you write to the discussions you lead – will have an impact on our team culture.
– Maintainability and moving fast will be a spectrum you deftly balance. You’ll foster and push for a learning and inclusive mindset.
We’re looking for strong experience with
– Modern programmings like Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, Selenium, and Front Awesome
– Databases (PostgreSQL), modeling data, and writing performant queries
– Developing scalable and production systems including strong error handling
– Building end-to-end solutions that include front-end and back-end work
– Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We- re looking to hire people who are effective problem solvers and willing to learn. Please apply even if your experiences don’t exactly match what we’ve written in this job description. We’re committed to helping people increase their expertise and income. If you’re passionate about equalizing access to opportunity, we want you to apply!
Visit for more info Full Stack Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
We are looking for a React JS Developer with attest 1 year of experience. Job Description : – Developing user...Apply For This Job
Profile requirements : – Experience as full stack/back end developer with expertise in Python. – Understanding of data analytics, web...Apply For This Job
ANDROID DEVELOPER/SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER Job Description : – We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and...Apply For This Job
Detailed Job Descriptions – 1. Hands on UI designer with extensive experience on mobile apps and strong HTML/CSS background. 2....Apply For This Job
Role : SAS Viya Programmer/Developer Job Responsibilities and Requirements : We are looking for a senior developer who can :...Apply For This Job