Role : Full stack engineer
Required Experience : 4-9 years
Location : Remote location (Work from home)
Mandatory Skills : ROR with (Node js, React js, Native JS)
– Develop and maintain the core technologies of the company.
– Design and develop Ordway’s next-generation innovative billing and finance products.
– Review work of other developers and contractors, provide feedback and mentoring.
– Design and develop APIs and high-volume large scale transaction processing capabilities.
– Work closely with management on constructing a technical roadmap.
– Work with customers in evaluating technical requirements.
– Assist in the hiring of technical talent.
– BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) preferred
– 4+ years of software development experience.
– 2+ years of experience developing/designing applications in Ruby/PostgreSQL/React.
– 2+ years of experience working in a highly available environment.
– Prior experience with business software a bonus.
– Versed in test-driven development methodologies.
– Experience creating and working with Agile teams.
– Well-developed spoken and written interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to communicate complex, technical ideas into easily understood and executable concepts.
– Capable of working in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment.
– Experience integrating with relational/object databases.
– Experiencing automating the building and deploying of code.
– Familiar with the creation of release schedules.
Visit for more info Full Stack Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT