– Experience in Cross-platform mobile app development using Flutter. Prior experience developing with Flutter is a plus.
– Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter and/or for the web, is required.
– Strong system design and architecture skills – specifically for android.
– Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
– Optimizing app performance and memory consumption. E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
– Bonus Points – Experience with Java.
-Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps on Android.
-Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications.
-Debugging Android apps using simulators and related tooling. Developing and releasing complex, data-driven map based apps using Native as the primary application framework. Persisting data for offline-first apps using flutter -Developing reusable UI Components or libraries.
-Networking and integrating third-party APIs using Flutter.
-Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms
-Knowledge of OOPs principles
-Understanding of Relational/NoSQL Databases.
-Experience with Git
-The mindset to take up the project individually.
-Experience working in an agile development process.
-Writing clear, maintainable and testable code.
Visit for more info Flutter Developer
Tagged as: Mobile Developer