Location: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as Others) – City- Mumbai
Job Description :
– Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, case study, webinars, infographics, etc.)
– Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers) from website and social media channels.
– Optimize lead generation processes through email, content, and social channels.
– Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
– Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
– Perform ad/landing page analysis and make recommendations for improvement.
– MBA/BE degree or equivalent work experience.
– Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
– Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
– Proficiency in using social media tools & software to monitor social media conversations.
Functional area: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as Others)
Category: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as Others)
Industry: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as IT)
Skills: To be filled by the operations team – Marketing, Wordpress
Visit for more info Executive
Tagged as: MANAGEMENT