Job Description :
Our client is a leading Fin-Tech company that builds new-age line of Products which are used by World’s leading Financial Institutes.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
– Manage, design, execute and take complete responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of software projects/products
– Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks.
– Work with business groups to outline project deliverables and manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks
– Work with Technical Relationship managers to understand the client-initiated R&D requests
– Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution
– Engage and manage team of highly talented technologists, and aid in them grow professionally with regular mentoring
To be eligible for this role you will require :
– A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8 – 12 years of experience, fintech domain is a plus
– Strong Product development experience in Java, Kafka, Kubernetes.
– Demonstrated track record of end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software
– Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence
– Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams
– Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders
– Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
– Ability to learn new domains and deliver output
– Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers
– Strong communication skills
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
Visit for more info Engineering Manager
Tagged as: MANAGEMENT
Our client is an established FMCG – food company in India. Job Requirements : – Accomplishes regional sales human resource...Apply For This Job
Roles & Responsibilities : – Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities : – Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends – Devise long-term development strategies for product...Apply For This Job
Product Manager – Outsized – At Outsized – www.outsized.com. We match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality...Apply For This Job
– Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services....Apply For This Job
Responsibilities : – Setting up an annual training plan, implement and monitor – Create adequate training repositories, evaluate and improve...Apply For This Job