Job Responsibilities :
– Understand clients business needs and develop a software solution with necessary validations
– Attend client calls, demonstrations to the client. provide assistance, guidance and support to other developers when necessary.
– Functional knowledge of Drupal 8 is must.
– Familiar with CSS preprocessors like SASS and Bootstrap.
– Strong affiliation with responsive, mobile- & content- first approach.
– Debugging and issue solving skills.
– You easily understand the end- user and client requirements.
– Knowledge of Servers and Configuration
– Post- secondary diploma or degree in computer science, engineering, or related field an asset
– Complete understanding of the project lifecycle using tools like Jira and Confluence
– Excellent knowledge in Drupal, creating custom modules and hooks
– A willingness to work in a fast- paced environment outside of normal working hours where required
– Attention to detail and consistency to minimize errors
– Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills
– Experimented with stuff like Bootstrap, NodeJS, AngularJS, Backbone, …
– You are familiar with Agile development and are used to working with a version control tools such as Git.
– Experience in contributing to Drupal modules, community involvement.
Required Skill Set :
– Experience in Drupal 8 is a must.
– Must have done Site Building
– Experience in Custom Module Development will be preferred
Visit for more info Drupal Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT