– Perform daily account management on Google and Social Ads or other ad platforms for a variety of clients
– Be responsible for day to day Digital Ad Operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
– Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
– Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative, etc for at least 15 clients.
– Own, manage, and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
– Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
– Manage a team of around 5- 7 people with a client portfolio of 8- 10
– Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
– Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
– Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
– Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meetings and showcase business growth.
– Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
– Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for the client’s requests.
– Graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Paid Search (PPC) Paid Social Strategy
– Have hands-on knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Google Analytics/Google Adwords.
– Have experience in managing the advertising spends upwards of 5 Lacs/month per client account.
– Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end- to- end, manage long- term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Have an excellent problem- solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
– Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision-maker.
– Have past experience managing a team of ad operations associates/social media account managers
– Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end- to- end, manage long- term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
Visit for more info Digital Marketing
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING