Flexible working options
A regional role with strong opportunities to progress your career
Fantastic work culture
Our client is a cloud-based SaaS product for Human Capital Management. They provide an all-rounded review system to provide insights on employees performance to allow businesses to improve on necessary areas. Additionally, they offer a talent management portal to keep track of employees achievements and a corporate training portal to promote development and personal growth.
You will be responsible for :
– Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
– Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
– Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
– Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
– Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
– Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
– Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
– Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
– Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, PPC, Media Buying and SEO/SEM.
– Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
– Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
– Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
– Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
– Analysing and interpreting metrics to measurethe success of employer branding initiatives.
– Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
– Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
– Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
– You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT and Internet industry.
– You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
– Experience within Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Growth Hacking, Employer Branding and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
– You have good knowledge of Other.
– You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
– You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
– You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Visit for more info Digital Marketing
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
The Offer : – Make a positive impact by helping professionals build skills and knowledge needed to achieve their goals...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: – Perform daily account management on Google and Social Ads or other ad platforms for a variety of clients...Apply For This Job
– Develop, contribute to and manage the execution of an effective, integrated global employer branding and building the employer brand...Apply For This Job
Digital Marketing – Facebook and LinkedIn Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include :1. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the...Apply For This Job
Content Development Manager – Medico Marketing / Ayurveda / OTC / Health Care Looking for Content Development Manager for Ayurveda...Apply For This Job