Flexible working options
A regional role with strong opportunities to progress your career
Fantastic work culture
Our client is a cloud-based SaaS product for Human Capital Management. They provide an all-rounded review system to provide insights on employees performance to allow businesses to improve on necessary areas. Additionally, they offer a talent management portal to keep track of employees achievements and a corporate training portal to promote development and personal growth.
You will be responsible for :
– Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
– Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
– Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
– Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
– Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
– Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
– Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
– Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
– Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, PPC, Media Buying and SEO/SEM.
– Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
– Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
– Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
– Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
– Analysing and interpreting metrics to measurethe success of employer branding initiatives.
– Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
– Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
– Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
– You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT and Internet industry.
– You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
– Experience within Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Growth Hacking, Employer Branding and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
– You have good knowledge of Other.
– You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
– You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
– You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Visit for more info Digital Marketing
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
Roles & Responsibilities : – Responsible for effectively managing Marketing Communication function for HITEX (venue) and for all own events...Apply For This Job
The Offer Join an exciting startup that is revolutionising the School Management industry Fantastic work culture A role that offers...Apply For This Job
The Offer : – Make a positive impact by helping professionals build skills and knowledge needed to achieve their goals...Apply For This Job
– 8-15 years- experience in any ecommerce firm as a Marketing Head/ Digital Marketing head/ Growth Hacker – Should have...Apply For This Job
The Offer Flexible working options A regional role with strong opportunities to progress your career Fantastic work culture The Employer...Apply For This Job