The Desktop Support Technician’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance.
· Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
· Manage and resolve all escalated Service Desk incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets received while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and attention to Customer Service Excellence.
· Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
· Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
· Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
· Creates and utilizes instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
PRIMARY TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Knowledge in PC hardware configurations to include the installation/repair/troubleshooting of components.
· Must have proficient technical skills in Windows, HP laptops and desktops, Citrix Client, Cisco VPN Client, Remote Desktop, and Wireless Network Client.
· Ability to deliver results and to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and other responsibilities
· Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, and collaboration methods and skills
· Ability to perform complex technical analysis and work effectively in a team environment
· General knowledge in networks to include basic TCP/IP understanding, DNS, DHCP and Microsoft Windows 10
· Minimum of 3 years of full-time technical experience that includes maintenance, repair, upgrades, enhancements, and configuration of hardware, software and operating systems in a networked environment (PC and/or Chromebooks)
· Proven experience in high-demand/high-volume situations
· Proven experience of hands-on fixes at the desktop level. Including installing and upgrading software and hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
· Experience with Chrome Enterprise
· Experience in utilizing SCCM for software deployments and for maintaining a Windows PC environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook, Office 365 a plus
· Proficient with Windows 10, IOS and Android OS’s
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong methodical problem solving skills
· Desktop Productivity skills
· Vendor management escalation
· Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
· Independent worker/ self-starter
· Process and detail oriented
· Prior use of SerivceNow or other incident ticketing system and asset management of systems
· Active Directory Users and Computers
· VPN client applications, Cisco AnyConnect a plus
· Virtualization technology such as Citrix, VMware and other; virtual desktop experience a plus
· Experience with a PC Management tool like LanDesk, SCCM, Intune or other is require
Visit for more info Desktop Support Specialist
Tagged as: Other
Overview We are HIRING! . Move away from the usual norms of Architecture! Come join us at Mystic Architects and...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for passionate video editor and post production fellow for creating amazing stories . Some one who...Apply For This Job
Overview New Startup company PATRAO TOURISM PVT LTD based in Vasco looking for a Business Development Executive. Office location: Vasco....Apply For This Job
Overview Wanted Software Tech support Executive. BCA, BSC, Diploma IT. Knowledge of SQL and DBMS concepts. Need Candidates in and...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a data-driven champ, for the role of Business Analyst. You will work in an insanely...Apply For This Job
Overview Required Executives for HIPBAR Pvt. Ltd. Person responsible will be taking up Branding/Promotions/Stock updates at the wineshops affiliated to...Apply For This Job