Design Research Lead – Global Consulting Firm
– At Outsized we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
– One of our clients, a global strategy consulting firm, is looking for a design research consultant to join their team for a customer proposition design project for a global bank in South East Asia. They have engaged multiple agencies to conduct the on-ground research (FGD and IDIs) and the role of the expert will be to manage the research firms, pull out key insights and develop user experiences and value propositions based on the insights gathered. Consultants with previous experience working in the banking sector would be preferred.
– 8-15 years of experience in research and customer experience design
– Banking sector experience preferred
– Proficiency in design thinking and associated and research tools as well ability to draw insights from research and craft user experiences and value propositions
The research is being undertaken across multiple SEA markets but the role can be done completely remotely and will be on an initial contract until December 2020
Visit for more info Design Research Lead
Tagged as: SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING