You would be responsible for maintaining relationships with our partner K-12 schools for our innovative e-learning solution. You will serve as the facilitator for attainment of schools’ academic goals with the help of DeltaStep platform. It is an opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of millions of students and teachers, given the current times of distress in which schools have been compelled to adopt e-learning technologies, creating an unprecedented demand for the industry.
– Regular follow-up with partner schools
– Design best practices by working with all stakeholders (management, principal, teachers)
– Regular communication with the teachers, helping them analyse the student data and enhance the learning outcomes for the students
– Co-ordinate with the internal academic, technical and support team to ensure smooth usage of the platform by the partner schools
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Integrity and professionalism
– Diligent and thorough with follow ups
– Motivated and ability to work independently
Location: Work from home for the next few months, then relocation to the assigned territory
Company Details :
Delta Step Learning Private Limited | https://www.deltastep.com
DeltaStep is the pioneer in interactive and adaptive learning. The platform provides comprehensive personalized learning solutions, enabling the student to learn at her own pace and in her own style. We are currently associated with 1000+ schools and are working with central and several state governments from across the world.
The founding team comprises alumni of IIM-Ahmedabad, IIM-Bangalore, IIT-Kharagpur, Indian Statistical Institute, Columbia University (USA), NTU (Singapore), HEC (Paris) and The Doon School. They have worked at Amazon, Apple, Barclay’s Capital and Deutsche Bank across USA, Europe, India and Singapore.
Visit for more info Delta Step Learning
Tagged as: EDUCATION