Role : Data Scientist
Profile requirements :
– Excellent understanding of Machine Learning techniques and algorithms.
– Proficiency with Python & Java for production-ready code and modeling.
– Experience with Data Science toolkits, such as sci-kit, NLTK, Pandas, Spacy, Seaborn, Matplotlib etc.
– Experience with data visualization and extracting insights from them.
– Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, knowledge in the area of NLP, Predictive Modelling & Recommendation Engines is a big plus.
– Crunch a large volume of data, observe trends and build scalable & analytical models.
– Solid applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
– Efficient scripting and programming skills.
– Data-oriented and statistical mind-set and thinking.
– Appreciable knowledge of databases like NoSQL, MongoDB, Postgres, etc.
– Perform Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistical Analysis; clearly present the results of an analysis to clients and management.
– Experience with AWS, Google Cloud is a plus.
– Exposure with Deep Learning algorithms is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties :
– Selecting features, building and optimizing models using machine learning techniques.
– Handling clients and respective client calls to discuss the progress of the projects.
– Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
– Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
– Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
– Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
– Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
– Adopting new research methodologies including Deep Learning (CNNs, LSTMs) on projects.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
– Min 5 Years of Experience as a Data Scientist
– Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science, Electronics or Statistics.
– Minimum experience of one year is required in the field of Data Science.
Visit for more info Data Scientist
Tagged as: SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING