We offer competitive salaries and that is not the limit for the right candidate. If you are looking to leave your current job for a raise, please DO NOT apply. We need someone who is passionate to learn and grow and be with us for a long time and help grow and establish a company in India.
This role may grow into a Senior role based on performance.
This is a remote position working during the US pacific time zone.
Company has a global team of technology-driven entrepreneurs and marketers
We need Expert Data Analyst with experience in marketing automation and CRM (SFDC) to join our family and become a pivotal part of our business, as we continue to grow year by year.
What will you do as a Data Analyst?
As a Data Analyst, you will be accountable for data gathering, systematization, analysis and overall data management. You will be the maestro in mining into diverse data sources and perform a thorough analysis of validity and accuracy of the data found in various sources. The designated analyst will be addressing all the data-related questions and presenting answers in the form of graphs, charts, tables and other graphical formats.
3 Tiers of the Data Analyst Job Responsibilities
Data collection being the primary tier of the job responsibilities will involve collecting data from innumerable and diverse data sources. The analyst will then take up the task of decoding raw data to identify probable patterns in the data range and share by creating a report or a presentation.
Data analysis task will naturally involve analyzing data and making it visible. The analyst will be responsible for compiling data from Excel spreadsheets and cloud-based data sheets and will code and decode data to identify specific patterns found in data from various databases using Visual Basic for Applications.
Data presentation being the third tier of the responsibilities will involve creation of reports and presentations for various roles, functions and levels of the organization as a necessary part of his/her daily work. The role requires presenting the analysis in structured and systematized presentations and reports through various forms of appealing and unambiguous graphical diagrams such as pies, graphs, charts, etc. The analyst will also be present and participate in team meetings and events to present the data findings in clear, comprehensible and visual-rich presentations as part of the routine jobs.
Daily Duties of the Data Analyst Role:
– Assists in preparing project requirements by analyzing user requirements and coordinating with other project teams
– Studies project requirements, distinguishing database characteristics including amount of space, location, and access method to identify when changes required in physical database
– Makes changes to the physical database by coding descriptions.
– Liaises with the data system contractor to address data quality and operational issues
– Creates and regularly updates data glossary by appending new definitions
– Preserves data confidentiality to protect information on business operation
– Maintains details of contract requirements related to norms of data entry, compliance reporting, claims payment etc.
– Protects the security of the database by specifying and assigning various user levels of access depending upon the role and requirements.
– Make recommendations to resolutions regarding data submission, data quality issues in ways of data collection, storing and preservation methods.
– Creates the right algorithms and protocols for data input, data entry and data presentation and reporting.
– Designs and assists in delivering various data quality reports periodically based on critical prespecified metrics
– Assists in developing dashboard of reports and different types of presentation
– Expert level hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc.), Microsoft Presentation and Microsoft Word.
Required skills and experiences:
– Advanced level of skills in query languages such as SQL or others for making querying and subqueries.
– BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Information Management will be a huge plus.
– Must have great ppt skills
– Advanced data analytical skills with proven ability to gather, analyze, systematize and distribute information with minute attention to accuracy.
– Advanced level troubleshooting skills.
– Proven ability to work independently and effectively in organizing data sources, projects and ensure completion of tasks accurately and on time.
– Minimum 3+ years of experience in data management, analysis or functions related to all data analysis problems.
– Demonstrated strong technical knowledge in various data models, data mining, database design development, data segmentation techniques, data visualization tools and many others
– Expert level project management skills
– Strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
– Proficient in report creation and making presentations.
– Data-oriented personality and excellent eye for details.
Visit for more info Data Analyst
Tagged as: SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING