• Should have excellent communication skills.
• Must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Must have knowledge of outbound and cold-calling.
• Must have minimum 6 months experience working with EMEA clients.
• Must have basic knowledge of time zones.
• Must be aware of B2B business model.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all time.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• UG or Graduation or Equivalent.
? From 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM during weekdays with weekends and public holidays off
Visit for more info Customer Service Executive
Tagged as: Sales & Marketing