A leading MNC is looking for candidates for either their Bengaluru or their Hyderabad office as a Senior Analyst into Corporate Action specific towards Mandatory & Voluntary.
The Job Responsibilities include:
– Working knowledge of Corporate Action specific towards Mandatory & Voluntary.
– Track Corporate Action and keep the internal system up-to-date
– Working Hedge Funds and other related funds only.
– Middle office working
– Knowledge of tools like Reuters, Bloomberg, Markit, etc.
– Respond to automated alerts to resolve any conflicts
– Coordinate with teams to resolve day-to-day initiatives;as well as develop more strategic initiatives
– Assist the team and play a review role in day-to-day deliverables
– Oversee day-to-day operations, escalation management, trouble shooting, setting directions and goals for team and individuals
Visit for more info Corporate Actions
Tagged as: UNCATEGORISED
Digital Marketing Specialist – Cotierra offers a wide range of accounting, reporting, data analytics and risk advisory services that supports...Apply For This Job
About the Company: Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry....Apply For This Job
Experience: Specific experience should include: – 5-15 years of experience in an Engineering or in a Consulting firm or in...Apply For This Job
Ex- Entrepreneur – Come Back to Corporate World – Entrepreneurs with excellent pedigree and willing to come back to corporate...Apply For This Job
Role & Responsibilities : – The primary responsibility is to drive the Insurance sales for Edelweiss Tokio.- – Recruiting agents...Apply For This Job