– Role includes writing for website, email, social copy, and occasionally supporting ad hoc creative copy needs.
– Minimum 2-3 years work experience in content & social media writing.
– Must be familiar with use of social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
– Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows target audiences.
– Self-motivated, creative thinker who can work
independently to come up with innovative solutions.
– Can distill marketing challenges and business goals down into focused content objectives.
– Ability to work remotely at times and coordinate
efficiently with the team.
– Interest in the conscious fashion and lifestyle space will be considered a bonus.
This is a part-time, professional, paid job based in Dona Paula, Goa. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit for more info Copywriter
Tagged as: Social Media Manager & Content Writer
Overview Manage all projects including prioritisation, budgeting, scheduling, planning, editing and final delivery of contracted services to clients Visit...Apply For This Job
Overview Content Writer Experience: 1+ yr as Copy Writer or Content Writer (Preferably with Agency Experience) Industry Handle is Social...Apply For This Job
Overview If you are excited about working in an upbeat agency culture in Goa with a lot of Growth opportunities,...Apply For This Job
Overview Overview Are you passionate about brands and engaging with audiences online? Do you have a knack for social media?...Apply For This Job
Overview Responsibilities: Responsible for research of competitive paid search landscape. Responsible for the execution of paid, digital marketing activities that...Apply For This Job