Content Development Manager – Medico Marketing / Ayurveda / OTC / Health Care
Looking for Content Development Manager for Ayurveda / OTC Healthcare Business, Preferably from Medical Background – BAMS / BHMS / MBBS OR Medical Marketing Agencies Organizations having Online Marketing – Content Management Exposure
– Creating and delivering annual content strategy for Health care brands
– Understanding consumer content consumption trends & mapping the same for content strategy of Health care brands
– Keeping the management updated on the relevancy of content & delivering the same to drive consumer engagement on the platforms
– Engaging with the Content development agency & ensuring delivery of digital content for the company platforms.
– Understanding healthcare trends and generating content around the same to make us as preferred & trusted Ayurveda healthcare brand.
– Working in tandem with the digital marketing team for optimizing content for both the websites and social media accounts.
– Preparing and reviewing onsite copy, content, guest posts, features and product descriptions, blog posts as required for driving brand visibility, communication, maintaining Brand, and company image.
– Identifying new trends in Digital Media, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
– Managing the content budgets and delivering the consumer engagement KPIs
– Drives the content for various digital media campaigns to ensure the desired message is conveyed through the campaign.
– Interfaces with influencers/bloggers to create content for publishing as well as reviews external blogs and articles to be published for assigned brands in order to drive brand visibility and project desired brand image.
– Creates content /posts as well as shortlists and reviews the content written by agency/guest contributors to be uploaded on the website and ensures it’s alignment with the media strategy.
– Tracks and analyses consumer content engagement and provides regular internal reports on the same.
– Defines and prepares the social media content calendar for the year to enable effective planning and tracks activity on a periodic basis
– Works on the content strategy in sync with the overall platform strategy
– Finalize the content buckets and ensures timely review and update of all content across platforms.
– Analyse the periodic social media activity report to ensure there is the desired feedback and response.
– Build the KOL community & monitor the influencer activity and its response
Visit for more info Content Development
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
– Researching for latest trends in the social media world – Coming up with the ideas for the next social...Apply For This Job
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Conducting market research and content analysis as part of supporting ongoing PR activities and...Apply For This Job
Objective of the role : – Digital Transformation can enable businesses to survive the disruption in their businesses and markets...Apply For This Job
The Offer : – Make a positive impact by helping professionals build skills and knowledge needed to achieve their goals...Apply For This Job
The Offer Flexible working options A regional role with strong opportunities to progress your career Fantastic work culture The Employer...Apply For This Job