You should be a native of the digital world and a creative hybrid, capable of owning a concept end to end and fulfilling different roles on the same project. You can ideate, write, produce, direct, shoot and edit your work. You will have grown up with social media and will have made ‘stuff’, probably at first to share with friends but you realized you were good at it and have made a career out of it. You may have some experience of creating content for targeted audiences and reviewing the success and performance of your output, using learning’s to inform your approach going forward.
– Make highly engaging content that raises the creative bar, pushes the
boundaries in terms of storytelling and execution and engages audiences.
– Create effective content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media, YouTube and onsite.
– Think strategically, as well as creatively and understand the importance of audiences and targeting customers with content most relevant for them.
– Understand millennial audiences and the type of content that resonates with them, including working with digital influencers and third party content platforms.
– Concept, collaborate and lead creative discussions in response to content briefs, shaping the aesthetic and execution.
– Self- shoot and direct where required, deliver end to end.
– Be self-motivated, versatile and highly organized, with an acute attention to detail to deliver work at a consistently high standard.
– Have an excellent understanding of the cultural and social media landscape, innovations, current trends and excellent research skills
– Have a keen interest in popular culture as well as the arts, history, food, music, home, tech, to name a few.
– Think big around content and offer creative flair, exciting ideas and bring a strong sense of originality to the team.
– We are looking for creators of varying levels, from Juniors who are just starting out to more proficient content creators.
– Previous experience of concepting and execution of a wide range of creative projects across digital and social media.
– A show reel of work.
– Ability to self-shoot using a DSLR camera. [Knowledge of Canon C100, Sony FS7, Arri Alexa and RED a bonus].
– At least a basic understanding of 3-point lighting configurations, composition and art direction.
– Ability to record sound and familiarity with sourcing music and assembly editing.
– High skill level in the Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After effects. [Avid and Cinema 4D a plus].
– A creative person at the core.
Visit for more info Content Creator/Videographer/Filmmaker
Tagged as: Other
Overview We need a motivated presentable person to help visit 100’s of hotels, hostels, restaurants and any local business who...Apply For This Job
Overview Promoting the brand name on Social Media platforms. Creating appropriate Google ad-words. Creating back links to improve SEO. Performing...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for Marketing executive, Energetic and self Motivated. Having very good Communication skills. Should be good in...Apply For This Job
Overview You must have: 5-8 years experience in managing a portfolio of a large number of mid sized clients/SMEs2 to...Apply For This Job
Overview Job Title: Genereal Manager Job Description : He /She has to handle business development, operation , legals etc....Apply For This Job