– Assist in the groupwide development and implementation of company policies and regulations.
– Coordination of activities for security and privacy compliance across all departments.
– Ensure compliance of business processes to internal policies / procedures.
– Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
– Working alongside the groupwide CISO, DPO and management board.
– Conduct employee trainings on legal and compliance issues
– Strong knowledge of information security management
– Knowledge of information security and privacy standards (e.g. GDPR, ISO 27001, BSI IT-Grundschutz).
– Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English.
– Good communication skills, assertive personality and interpersonal abilities.
– An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
– Basic understanding of the consulting and information security business.
– Willingness and flexibility to travel.
– Knowledge in the field of information security, legal, business administration with focus on compliance or revision or similar.
– Working experience within compliance related positions (e.g. Compliance Coordinator, Information Security team member, Internal auditor, Data Protection Team member).
– Experience in an international company is an advantage.
– Relevant training and certifications are an advantage.
Visit for more info Compliance Coordinator
Tagged as: LEGAL