We are looking for a young and passionate person who can manage the community relationship of the VCN Coworking locations, who can conceptualize, organize and Supervise events in all the centres.
1. Conducting outdoor and indoor events on weekly/monthly basis.
2. Relationship management with clients and issues/complaint resolutions of centre.
3. Supervision of maintenance, cleanliness and upkeep management.
4. Promote VCN Coworking Space at outdoor events and collaborate.
5. Excellent communication skills and cheerful personality preferred.
Qualification: Any graduate/ post graduate willing to learn and adapt.
Please send you resume on email@example.com with JOB code : VCN-JB-02
Visit for more info Community Manager at VCN Coworking Space, Baner
Tagged as: Other
Overview Source It Out (SIO) is an outsourcing organization which provides varied services and solutions to the various sectors of...Apply For This Job
Overview Part-Time Faculty required for Python, Java, .Net Technology and 3D Max Visit for more info Part-Time Faculty...Apply For This Job
Overview Make People Decisions for the Biggest Companies in India (Goa) In this project, you will be trained...Apply For This Job
Overview We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate, having good interpersonal and communication skills for handling and managing digital...Apply For This Job
Overview · Experience: 2 to 3 years · Proficient full stack programmer · Quick Learner · Passionate about new-edge technologies...Apply For This Job