Position: Cognitive Developer
Experience: 2 Years or more
Job Location: Goa
Source It Out (SIO), is an outsourcing company with a large UK client base. We are thrilled and excited to offer this
opportunity to join our team of diverse professionals to acquire skills on the job and apply your knowledge to future roles at Source It Out. We are growing rapidly across various technical and non-technical essential business processes. We assist SME’s & Startups to grow along with us by sharing our knowledge and effective work culture. We are young, vibrant and energetic bunch of people looking out for someone like minded to join this incredible journey to success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
You as a Cognitive Developer will design and build automated approach in perspective of “PaaS”.
• Understand requirements and guide through a viable approach or solution.
• Collaborate with our Data Analytics team.
• Implement quality source code and setup guidelines for infrastructure which will support proposed application.
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Proven experience of 1+ year in Cognitive environment.
• Experience in concept of Anomaly Detection, Text to Speech or vice versa and Support Vector Machine.
• Ability to program in programming language such as C#, Java, Python and Scala.
• Should have knowledge of system integrations with TensorFlow or Apache Spark in context of Databricks.
• Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
• A team player with excellent communication skills and hands-on working with the distributed version control
? Bachelor’s in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
? Candidate must have good communication skill.
? From 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM during weekdays with weekends off.
Visit for more info Cognitive Developer
Tagged as: Software Developer