Role : C Developer
– 3 to 10 years in software development and product support.
– 3+ years of working experience in storage and related technologies.
– Software development with strong C programming with Linux and Python.
– Experience in developing and releasing complex embedded products.
– Deep & strong understanding of Linux operating system principles & architecture like process management, memory management. It also includes an understanding the demands of real-time systems.
– Fluency with Linux internals, kernel-level coding & debugging, conversant with GDB and Linux device drivers
– A self-starter, motivated, problem-solving, innovative goal-oriented individual with a desire to learn the latest technologies especially in the field of storage & HPC.
– Should be well versed with transport protocol like FC, IB, SRP, iSER, NVMeoF, etc.
– Experience with Storage Area Networks (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS) products.
Visit for more info C Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT