Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Business Finance Partner – Liaison between Finance and Operations. Assisting Business on arriving Revenue Per agent and Cost per agent data on a monthly basis, Review of the financial health of individual clients in the group, Overtime Planning.
2. Revenue Budgeting – Revenue Budgets are prepared based on previous quarter’s run rate
3. Cost Estimation/Budgeting – Cost Budgeting is performed once final revenue for the company is finalized on Vertical and location wise.
4. EBITDA reports – Prepare monthly Profit & Loss Statement (till EBITDA) in Constant Rate & US-GAAP Rate of the firm.
5. Revenue Projections – Computing Revenue numbers in consultation with BUH based on Volume trends and New business additions.
6. Variance reports – Overheads variances are explained on a monthly and yearly basis as compared to Budget/Revised forecasts.
Visit for more info Business Intelligence
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT