Screenroot is a leading Human-Screen Interaction Design firm. We design superior usability-oriented experiences and interfaces and operate at the intersection of business and UI UX design.
Location : GOA
– Lead an inter-disciplinary team consisting of UX designers, Visual Designers, and Project Managers.
– Be accountable for the P&L of the business including revenue and profitability, growth and expenses.
– An understanding of usability-oriented design, web and mobile technologies and how it can be used effectively to help achieve business goals is a big advantage.
– Guardian of quality of deliverables produced by the team members
– Managing reporting and multiple clients to ensure long-term relationships and account growth.
– Travel/day-trips are required up to 2 days per week mainly to metros.
– 10+ years in an agency environment, or within a premium B2B services company.
– The candidate should have held a leadership position.
– Must have lead a cross-functional team of 10+
– Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and mentor a team.
– Exceptional presentation skills, written and verbal.
– Demonstrated history in thriving in highly competitive markets.
Visit for more info Business Head
Tagged as: BUSINESS OPERATIONS
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience,...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities: – Working closely with the Team Lead and the Marketing Manager to understand LinkedIn & Email marketing processes...Apply For This Job
Roles & Responsibilities: – Leading the team to deliver a project worth over 2 million USD to assess BI assets...Apply For This Job
Job Description : You support our customers with : – Introduction and improvement of ISMS with focus on ISO/IEC 27001...Apply For This Job
Roles & Responsibilities : – Establishing end-to-end lineage and eliminating the intermediary manual processes – Mapping requirements by soliciting &...Apply For This Job