Join an exciting startup that is revolutionising the School Management industry
Fantastic work culture
A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a platform that connects schools and individuals with friendly and reliable school management software. They aim to deliver an end-to-end solution that is innovative yet cost-effective.
You will be responsible for :
– Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
– New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
– Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
– Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
– Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
– Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
– Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
– Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
– Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
– Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
– Developing solutions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
– Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements.
– Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
– Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
– Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s.
– Maintaining daily records of all financial transactions.
– Entering journal entries into the system.
– Assisting in reporting and audit related matters.
– Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
– You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
– You have at least 1 year experience within a B2B sales/ account management, Partnerships & Alliances or Pre-sales role.
– You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
– You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
– You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
– You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships with senior level stakeholders.
– You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
– You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
– You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
– You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Visit for more info Business Development
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
At VuduCom, we help brands create video content optimized for conversions and drive sales. Roles & Responsibilities : – Execute...Apply For This Job
The Offer Join an exciting startup that is revolutionising the School Management industry Fantastic work culture A role that offers...Apply For This Job
Business Development Executive The Offer : – Opportunity within a market-leading crowdfunding platform Fantastic work culture – Attractive Salary &...Apply For This Job
The Offer Work alongside & learn from best in class talent The Employer : Our client is a well-established website...Apply For This Job
– We are looking for a manager to lead Sales, Marketing and Business Development with proven confidence to deliver in...Apply For This Job