The Business Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the assigned to business unit. The BA will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. Also the BA will track and analyse business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit. The Business Analyst will be a Project Manager and lead a number of key projects for the business unit and the company.
What we need is, some one who:
• Understands the projects concept, scope, objectives and approaches.
• Works closely key stakeholders and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
• Consults with functional leads and users to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
• Reviews, analyses, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
• Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
• Develops effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepares routine reports.
• Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
• Works with IT to conduct testing to meet project timelines.
1. Minimum a Bachelors in Technology and/or Business. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
2. Functional knowledge on Banking/Insurance/Retail/Hospitality/Manufacturing will be a plus.
3. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
4. Knowledge on project management software a plus
5. Strong Analytical aptitude
6. Strong organizational & Time Management skills
Visit for more info Business Analyst
Tagged as: Other
Overview Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MAC OS, Microsoft Surface Tab and Microsoft Office...Apply For This Job
Overview The candidate will work as a part of a project team. Will be responsible for production of drawings for...Apply For This Job
Overview You should be a native of the digital world and a creative hybrid, capable of owning a concept end...Apply For This Job
Overview – Conduct surveys on child labour, child abuse, street, underprivileged and malnourished children. – Conduct surveys on migrants, domestic workers,...Apply For This Job
Overview We’re looking for a caring and photography-loving Customer Service Lead. You would be responsible for quickly resolving answering customer...Apply For This Job