Position: Block chain Developer
Experience: 2 years+
Job Location: Goa/Kochi
Introduction: Source It Out
Source IT Out (SIO) is a fast-growing technology-based Global Outsourcing Company with a large base of international clients. The Company is headquartered in the capital city of Goa in Panaji, having a branch office in Kochi. We offer a vast range of services from highly technical expertise to essential services like finance, operations, marketing & customer support solutions. Source It Out is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing Company (KPO) helping SME’s increase their profit margins by outsourcing knowledge-based tasks and objectives. There are many benefits in working with SIO apart from our U.K clientele.
We are thrilled and excited to offer this opportunity to the best candidate and place heavy emphasis on recruiting the right candidate for the job role. SIO is ONLY looking for highly driven candidates who wish to be challenged and be recognized for their ability.
If you are the kind of individual with unrecognized talent and hunger who will be willing to learn and push the envelope, SIO is the right Company for you. If you wish to challenge, grow, develop and truly be a part of an incredible journey, then please come and meet us, say hello and see how we can work together.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
You as a Block Chain Developer will be engaged in exploring solutions and development with respect to blockchain technology.
• Participate in design, development, and implementation of blockchain solutions in context of Hyperledger Fabric.
• Presenting solutions, POCs, and setting up infrastructure requirement.
• Collaborating with other development teams to build a viable integrated application approach.
• Proven experience of 1+ year as a Block Chain Software Developer.
• Experience in concept of Cryptography with primary focus on hash functions.
• Should have knowledge specific to smart contract development using Chain Code Lifecycle.
• Ability to program in programming language such as Java or C#.
• Excellent understanding of Decentralized application computing on distributed computing systems.
• A team player with excellent communication skills and hands-on working with the distributed version control system.
· Bachelor’s in commerce or an equivalent combination of education and experience. · Candidate must have good communication skill.
Working Days-Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday-weekly Offs
Job Timings- 1.30 to 10.30 pm (U.K Shift)
Visit for more info Blockchain Developer
Tagged as: Software Developer
Overview Role Participate in the development of OneShield Insurance Automation system with a focus on design, best-practices, process-compliance and technology....Apply For This Job
Overview a typical work day @shunya.ek you’ll discover | design | develop the code that powers the entire shunya.ek tech...Apply For This Job
Overview Roles and Responsibilities: As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment...Apply For This Job
Overview Your Technical Background: You’re constantly honing your craft of PHP development You welcome open source technologies — e.g. Joomla,...Apply For This Job
Overview Dear Candidate, We are looking to hire .Net developer immediately Company: Nordic Intent -Goa Hours: 8 hours of work...Apply For This Job