Role : Big Data Administrator
Required Experience : 5 – 8 Years
Roles Responsibilities :
– Participate in gathering requirements and contribute to the architecture design of Big Data client solutions for Marketing and Analytics.
– Build, configure and manage Hadoop and Spark cluster environments on in – house bare – metal servers and AWS instances.
– Perform cluster administration tasks including patching, upgrades, backup and recovery, troubleshooting, performance diagnostics and tuning, MapReduce and SQL optimization.
– Setup and support end-user’s troubleshoot connectivity for ad hoc users and applications.
– Work with client teams in the support of the development and deployment of Hadoop and Spark jobs.
– Manage cluster data replication to the Disaster Recovery site, data encryption, backup storage, and archiving procedures.
– Work closely with IT, developers and competency teams to ensure that application availability and performance are within agreed on service levels.
Visit for more info Big Data Administrator
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT