Job Description :
As a AWS Cloud Architect at TaskUs, you will be an IT leader helping to develop, build and redesign an architectural road map, plan, and ultimately execution on a global scale internally for enterprise level companies. You will manage the work efforts of supervisors/individual contributors with responsibility for all personnel decisions, as well as, resource allocation, including budget, for the entire function/area.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
– Leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, best practices and optimization of existing architecture.
– Partnering with teams and leaders to provide strategic consultation for business process design/optimization, creating strategic road maps, performing rapid prototyping and implementing technical solutions to accelerate the fulfillment of the business strategic vision.
– Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies (AI, Automation, Cloud etc.) and trends with a clear focus on productivity, ease of use and fit-for-purpose, by researching, testing, and evaluating.
– Providing POCs and product implementation guidelines.
– Advising and mentoring engineering teams.
– Applying imagination and innovation by creating, inventing, and implementing new or better approaches, alternatives and breakthrough ideas that are valued by customers within the function.
– Assessing current state of solutions, defining future state needs, identifying gaps and recommending new technology solutions and strategic business execution improvements.
– Overseeing and facilitating the evaluation and selection technology, product standards and the design of standard configurations/implementation patterns.
– Partnering with other architects and solution owners to create standards and set strategies for the enterprise.
– Communicating directly with business colleagues on applying digital workplace technologies to solve identified business challenges.
Preferred Technical/Professional Expertise:
– 7+ years of related experience with demonstrated in-depth knowledge, planning and strategic execution of architecture.
– 3+ years of AWS/Cloud environment architecture design, development, implementation and maintenance.
– Expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and best practices.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. Graduate coursework is desirable.
– Google Suite, AWS, SQL Server, Linux/CentOS, VDI, VMware, Gateway
– TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor’s – 100 Best Places to Work-, USA Today’s – Best Company Cultures- and – Best Companies for Women- by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. – 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America- for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
– TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
– To find out more visitwww.TaskUs.com
Visit for more info AWS Cloud Architect
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
Job Description : – Must have experience in experience in creating a web-based application from scratch using any of the...Apply For This Job
We are a Singapore company called Edufied ( www.edufied.network). Having gained some success in Singapore, we are now planning to...Apply For This Job
About Us A group that has been involved in ecommerce since 2002. With offices in the UK, India, Australia and...Apply For This Job
Technical Co-Founder for a LearnTech Startup – Looking forward to connect with a passionate, mature and energetic member who could...Apply For This Job
Required Experience : 4+ Years Job Requirements : – Hadoop development and implementation. – Loading from disparate data sets. –...Apply For This Job