Source It Out (SIO) is an outsourcing organization which provides varied services and solutions to the various sectors of business, focusing on providing a wide range of business consulting services to other companies.
About the Role:
The Architect must be an experienced designer and deliverer of projects, delivering projects on time. Portfolio of residential projects and commercial will be favourable for review by the firm. We are looking for someone with proven management experience of project deliverables and will be working alongside a senior technical architect. This position is a strategic appointment supporting an existing team of Designers and an Architect. The chance to work with an architectural firm based in the UK called Yellow Studios Ltd. Yellow Studio Ltd is growing its design, development and construction teams rapidly and they are looking for a dynamic, innovative and proactive Architect with exceptional project management skills from design to build. Yellow Studio aims to engage the construction industry to see sustainability as the core to every development.
Typical work activities include:
• Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
• liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects (along with in house designers and QS professionals)
• Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
• Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
• Advise, appraise and report on tenders and negotiate with successful contractors.
• Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project
• Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise.
• Joint accountability of the project deliverables, coordination and design management of the multi-disciplinary team.
• High proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and Autodesk Revit Architecture or other architectural software. Able to produce detailed drawings using AutoCAD / Revit
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Knowledge of 3D packages would be an advantage due to working alongside in-house designers.
• Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel software
• Experience/interest in sustainable design
• Able to produce sketch design ideas using 3D Sketch Up or other software or hand sketches
• Able to review drawings issued by other consultants
• Able to negotiate and influence others and to create and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally
• Able to prioritize, plan and organize own workload to meet conflicting demands and deadlines
• Minimum 1 year required
Shift Timings Monday to Friday – 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM (UK Shift)
Visit for more info Architectural Assistant
Tagged as: Other
Overview Experience:2-3 years experience in an eCommerce Marketplace or experience of handling multi-channel eCommerce for a brand/company. Various large retail...Apply For This Job
Overview Overview The Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist is responsible for the accounts receivable function and collection activities for client accounts....Apply For This Job
Overview ANDROID/IOS/HTML5 DEVELOPER, FIREBASE GOOGLE EXPERT SOFTWARE ENGINEER WANTED TO BUILD THE NEXT NEW ALIBABA OF GOA & INDIA. TOP...Apply For This Job
Overview Required a female staff to handle a phone calls and office related work like data entry . Visit...Apply For This Job
Overview Requirement Looking for Accounts Administrator B.com graduate candidates preferred Responsibilities Answering the telephone, filing, assisting visitors, managing appointments and...Apply For This Job