Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. Minimum 3 years of Appian BPM experience.
2. Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer Features, Configurations in Appian etc.
3. Should have hands on experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility Features, Forums, Discussions, Pages, Smart Services, Reports, Deployment etc.
5. Appian Certifications.
6. Excellent communication skills.
1. Should have handled teams of size 3-4 and should be able to mentor the team.
2. Excellent analytical skills.
3. Should have good knowledge of Appian Administration and servers such as JBOSSWebsphereWeblogic etc.
4. Ability to work in multi-vendor environment.
Role descriptions / Expectations from the Role:
– Appian Development, Creation of Process Maps and configuration, Appian servers
– Provide solutions to customer, Define architecture and design level concepts, standards
– Mentor teams, Juniors and provide proper guidance
– Developers min 2 years of Relevant experience in Appian
– Sr Developers min 5 Years of Relevant experience in Appian
Visit for more info Appian BPM Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
Urgent Opening for the position of Front end developer (Vue.JS) with smartData Enterprises (I) ltd. (CMMI level 3) for remote...Apply For This Job
We are hiring for the position of Ionic Developer for Goa location. Please find the JD : We are Looking for...Apply For This Job
To Work from Home permanently ( pls note this is full time work from home job even after COVID-19 is...Apply For This Job
Please find below opportunities in Top MNC for Metric Stream Developer and Senior developer position Required Experience : 5-15 years...Apply For This Job
Job Description About You : You are a passionate full-stack software engineer who can take charge of the code and...Apply For This Job