KAAVAY is primarily looking for Android Developers with 1-2 years of experience who are passionate about pushing mobile technology to the limit. Knowledge of iOS development will be considered as an advantage.
You will be working with Native Mobile Application development in an environment that promotes learning, facilitates teamwork, encourages open communication and finding dynamic solutions.
– 1 to 2 years of experience in Android application development.
– Lead the entire mobile app life-cycle from the concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
– Strong knowledge on Android SDK, UI components and designs.
– Knowledge on different APIs/Dependencies and their usage in the application.
– Coordinate with backend team for Database Structure and Web Services.
– Contribution to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and will help maintain these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new OS releases.
– Work with the design team to discuss and implement design concepts.
– Developing mobile applications in natives as well as cross platforms(When required), like React Native, PhoneGap etc. would be an added advantage.
– Should have team management skills. Planning and Delivering on Team Commitments
– Write clean code, Test, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Deploy
– Coordinate with Clients for requirement gathering and support.
– Fixing Development and Customer problems in line with the Quality Policy.
– Understand the App store guidelines and restrictions for publishing
– Understand the changing trends of user interface guidelines for mobile apps and be able to transform apps to newer form factors and OS versions
Are you the HERO who could join our squad?
Come out now and Apply by sending your resume at “email@example.com” with subject “Resume: Android Developer”.
Visit for more info Android Developer
Tagged as: Android Developer