The ideal profile would support preparing financial materials for company management and other stakeholders, providing effective access to financial information for appropriate decision making apart from driving financial best practices in the company.
Specific job duties for finance manager include
· Responsible for managing Accounts for a group of companies.
· Handle a team of Finance and Accounts Executives.
· Annual Accounts Closing, getting Accounts audited, handling Tax assessments
· Reviewing the financial performance on monthly basis. Monitoring monthly MIS.
· Looking after the all statutory compliances relating to Company Law, Service Tax, VAT, Income Tax including TDS, etc
· Preparing audit plans for Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit, VAT, Service Tax Audits; directing the operations of the team members involved in the these functions.
· Effective management of Statutory, Tax & Secretarial compliances
· Manage cash flow and forecasting. Monitoring and managing fund flows for optimum utilization of available funds
· Ensuring quality and accuracy of accounting as per policies and accounting manuals.
· Value added activities including cost reduction, Risk Assessment & De-Risking i.e. the Statutory Compliances and Internal compliances.
· Ability to come up with solutions quickly and think through these solutions.
Visit for more info Accounts Manager
Tagged as: Other
Overview We are looking for a data-driven champ, for the role of Business Analyst. You will work in an insanely...Apply For This Job
Overview Required Business Development Executive for an IT Company in Navelim. Identify potential clients or the decision makers within the...Apply For This Job
Overview Responsibilities: Lead the teachers and the staff Set goals and ensure students meet their learning objectives Overseeing your school’s...Apply For This Job
Overview Motivated SQL DBA, this is a hands-on technical role within the technology delivery department and support the design, implementation,...Apply For This Job
Overview Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Apply/allocate payments including checks, lockbox, Wires/ACH and credit card...Apply For This Job