– Self-driven creative, with analytical skills able to use own initiative and pro-activeness.
– Business aware with commercial and negotiation skills.
– Must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment.
– Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by
compiling and analyzing accounts information.
– Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting,
reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
– Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a
trial balance; reconciling entries.
– Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance
sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
– Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; verifying finished
– Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger
accounts; providing information for auditors.
– Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
– Secures financial information by completing database backups.
– Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Innovate and present new Sales platforms and strategies.
– Completes national sales operational requirements
– Scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Skills & Qualification:
– Knowledge of Tally
– Meeting Goals, Negotiation skills.
– Accounts Planning, Coaching, Managing Processes, Accounting Knowledge, Developing
– Accounting, SFAS Rules, Research Skills, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail,
Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Corporate Finance, Financial
Software, General Math Skills.
Visit for more info Accountant / Accounts Executive
Tagged as: Other