We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled 3D Modelling/Lighting Artist, with a job code 3DML0519, to be part of the Valour Creations Team. As a member of a multidisciplinary architectural visualisation team, the candidate will be responsible for the production of photo-realistic high quality work and on time.
Desired skills and experience:
– 1 to 2 years of experience as a 3D Modelling/lighting Artist role in the industry.
– Ability to read and interpret AutoCAD drawings with strong 3DS Max/blender modelling and VRay/lumion lighting skills required. Knowledge of Sketchup and photoshop will be a bonus.
– Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to real time, the 3D render engines.
– Willingness to observe, absorb and modify own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism.
– Self-motivated, Proactive, Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
Kindly send us your cv/resume with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit for more info 3D Modelling/Lighting Artist
Tagged as: Animation Designer
Overview Genora Infotech is looking for a Video Editor/Videographer who will be responsible for capturing Genora Infotech’s product line and brand....Apply For This Job
Overview Duties of an Application Developer Responsibilities vary for developers based on level of experience, type of application platform and...Apply For This Job
Overview Optessa Inc. is looking for a Java/JSP Software Developer with 1 to 3 years of experience to be based...Apply For This Job
Overview We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Motion Graphics/Editing Artist, with a job code MGE2120, to be part...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design...Apply For This Job