We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled 3D Modelling/Lighting Artist, with a job code 3DML0519, to be part of the Valour Creations Team. As a member of a multidisciplinary architectural visualisation team, the candidate will be responsible for the production of photo-realistic high quality work and on time.
Desired skills and experience:
– 1 to 2 years of experience as a 3D Modelling/lighting Artist role in the industry.
– Ability to read and interpret AutoCAD drawings with strong 3DS Max/blender modelling and VRay/lumion lighting skills required. Knowledge of Sketchup and photoshop will be a bonus.
– Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to real time, the 3D render engines.
– Willingness to observe, absorb and modify own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism.
– Self-motivated, Proactive, Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
Kindly send us your cv/resume with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit for more info 3D Modelling/Lighting Artist
Tagged as: Animation Designer
Overview We’re looking for someone to create good pitch videos for our innovative products. Should have skills or the desire...Apply For This Job
Overview Genora Infotech is looking for a Video Editor/Videographer who will be responsible for capturing Genora Infotech’s product line and brand....Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for someone who is passionate about SEM(Search Engine Marketing) and SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and has the...Apply For This Job
Overview About The Internship: We are looking for Interns or anyone who wants to learn the Art of 3d Visualization....Apply For This Job
Overview Optessa Inc. is looking for a Java/JSP Software Developer with 1 to 3 years of experience to be based...Apply For This Job