About the Company:
Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
We are creating a full-stack technology team and looking for a Chief Technology Officer to lead the tech platform development and the tech team. Working together with the other co-founders, you will decide how the tech platform is to be build, technology solutions to be deployed, talent to be hired, and best practices to be put in place.
What we care about
– You should have experience of spearheading another startup as an early stage CTO, and having gone through the entire cycle of hiring, developing, deploying, succeeding/failing, repeat.
– You love technology and all aspects of it. You are a constant learner not because you need to, but because you want to.
– You understand finance, specifically areas of Asset Management, PE/VC, and private banking. Sometimes your deep knowledge of concepts even puts the Finance guys to shame.
– You know how to spot good talent and nurture good talent. You believe time spent on training is time well spent.
– You know how to budget for the tech stack and the team you need.
– You are not afraid to call out other senior staff when they commit mistakes. You are as much part of the strategic decision making as the co-founders.
– Nothing lasting ever gets built in a few months. You believe in building to last, and don- t mind additional effort today to prepare for tomorrow.
– Values – customer satisfaction before bottom-line. Employee health before deadlines. Family before everything else.
What we don- t care about
– Project managers – we hate middle management
– Big egos
– Any kind of politics or hierarchy
– Your gender, sexual orientation, clothes you wear, what you do outside of work.
– Minimum 2 years in a CTO role with a startup. Overall number of years doesn- t matter
– 4-5 years of hard-core coding experience. Again, work and quality are more important than number of years.
– Ability to define and deploy the right tech stack for a fintech organization
– First-hand blockchain implementation experience
– Experience with actual product launch and adoption
– Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
– Finance knowledge, especially in wealth management, asset management, or private banking is a great advantage
– Be a leader and take charge. Calculative, but not afraid to make mistakes and learn.
– Ability to synthesize and articulate ideas into concrete solutions and platforms
– Problem solver. Can create innovative solutions and experiment to come up with never-before solutions
– Does not accept the status quo
What you can expect from us?
– A competitive market salary. We want you to focus on your growth, and the best way is to not have you worry about operational expenses.
– A Bonus that improves as revenue ticks up
– ESOPs that truly make you a partner and not an employee
Visit for more info Torre Capital
Tagged as: UNCATEGORISED