Quality Specialist – E Commerce & Retail
We are looking for a smart-working Quality Specialist to assist our company in making sound decisions. These detail-oriented professionals are responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Responsibilities include monitoring vendors to ensure compliance with company policies and informing new vendors of their responsibilities.
Quality assurance is usually a team effort, so a key quality assurance skill is the ability to work as a part of that team. You should understand the work that others in your department do and how it impacts your own. This understanding helps you collaborate to achieve your business’ quality standards. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce and Retail is highly desired.
Quality Specialist Responsibilities:
• Lead audit processes, raw materials, or suppliers/vendors to ensure established quality standards certification for products.
• Conduct root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, identifying quality failures and careful products checks.
• Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards, ISO certification, FSSAI compliance to Federal Regulations and related. The Individual should have experience in analysing new business opportunities, building strong relationships, driving significant top a Conduct Quality Review of Badge certification process for approving products for listing on our website and for further commercial distribution.
• Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Tracking/Trending).
• Assure compliance to Federal Regulations pertaining FSSAI and FDA.
• Administer document change control of Work Orders, Procedures, and other Quality Assurance controlled documents. Assure that quality documents are properly distributed and controlled internally.
• Assist backend team in categorization of products and keep checking for filters/products.
• Assist vendor manager to define the levels of certification and checks required while onboarding a vendor.
• Ensure that all necessary documents, critical factors, and raw materials are in place prior to selling.
• Keeping track of Product pricing in collaboration with various discounts, offers and promotional activities.
• Screening of Visual Presentation of Products, Product Dimensions, Categorization of products and Product Pricing in coordination with Quantity on the website and content typo check.
Quality Specialist Requirements:
Visit for more info Quality Specialist – E Commerce & Retail
Tagged as: Operations