Catalog Manager – E Commerce
We are looking for a Catalog manager for a multi-vendor ecommerce website & retail for categorization of the products we take on board.
Catalog Managers Responsibilities:
•To set up the catalog process which makes accurate listing of the products on website.
•Project Execution: He/ She should make the catalog structure in such a way that the catalog is easily scalable, and does not create disruption to the main and distribution site.
• Catalog Conversion: He/She Should take charge of catalog Conversion process effectively to make it easier to reach target audience.
• Product Feed Submission: Hands on experience in catalog building and indexing, catalog content management, catalog image processing, catalog conversion, catalog updating and maintaining-commerce shopping data feed services, Google product data feed services, web content /catalog processing etc.
• Catalog Image Processing: Coordinating with the design team to ensure good visual representation of our products which are displayed on the website.
•Web Content/Catalog Processing: It is the process of organizing all the products along with their specific brands, features, prices, offers, discounts, etc. for an e-commerce website .
• Product Data Entry: To keep a track on daily listings with proper filters and category.
• Implementing promotion strategies to create Geo trafficking.
Catalog manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 – 3 years experience in related field
• Must be good with excel sheets and logging data
Visit for more info Catalog Manager – E Commerce
Tagged as: Project Manager