We’re building the Shopify for travel. Our customers can get a stunning website for their travel business within minutes; complete, with an online booking engine, backoffice system, various digital marketing and distribution tools.
We’re looking for someone to ensure that every client website built on our platform is done to perfection. What’s more, this person will have an important role to play in managing client backoffice operations across channels.
What will you be doing
• Website go-live will be in your hands. Once onboard, it will be your responsibility to ensure that each client website is updated precisely with the content shared by the content writer. Selection of better photographs for every product, optimizing them and making sure they are enhanced to showcase the websites in the best light, is expected of you. You will work closely with project managers to understand each client requirement to the ‘T’ and deliver as per the expected quality on time.
• Operational efficiency is the key. You will be also be responsible for updating client content on multiple OTA channels and marketplaces. Keeping the rates uniform to maintain parity and updating availability across channels is essential. Your contribution is vital for running this process with efficiency and helping this service scale.
Why should you apply
• Small team, big opportunity. You will be part of a small, 2-3 member operations team. If you get a kick in learning new things, getting your hands dirty, and getting stuff done – this is the right opportunity for you.
• High level of ownership & independence. We will discuss and set out the goals, but it is you who will come up with the action plan. Enjoy this elbow room to get to your goal, your way.
• Competitive salary. We’re offering best-in-market salaries for the right people.
Who do we think will be a good fit
• Work experience. 1-2 years of work experience in an operations role. Experience of working in a travel company at a similar operations profile will be an advantage.
• Education. Graduate in any stream. MBA (preferred).
• Good communication skills. Strong written communication skills. Ability to understand our product, familiarity with our Content Management System to make the best use of it.
• Hands on with a working knowledge of modern digital products/tools. Your work will require you to deal with a lot of digital tools, like, web content management systems (Wix, Weebly, WordPress, etc), screen capture tools, basic photo editing tools, basic video editing tools. You need to have the ability to learn & adapt quickly.
Visit for more info Operations Executive
Tagged as: Operations